NOISE AND CONDUCT
- Resident shall not make or allow any excessive noise in the unit nor permit any actions which will interfere with the comfort of others.
- Resident shall refrain from playing musical instruments, television sets, stereos, radios, and other entertainment items at a volume which will disturb other residents.
- Resident shall refrain, and shall ensure that resident’s guests likewise refrain from activities and conduct outside of the unit (in common areas, parking areas or on the street near buildings which are likely to annoy or disturb other tenants.
- Resident shall refrain from creating or allowing guests to create excessive noise that would disturb residents between the hours of 10:00pm and 7:00am.
CLEANLINESS AND TRASH
- Resident shall keep the unit clean, sanitary and free from objectionable odors at all times.
- Smoking is not permitted in the apartment unit. Residents will be responsible for permanent odors caused by cooking, smoking, or pets.
- Resident shall ensure that papers, cigarette butts and trash are placed in appropriate receptacles.
- Resident shall ensure that trash and other materials are not permitted to accumulate so as to cause a hazard or be in violation of any health, fire or safety ordinance or regulation.
- Resident shall ensure that large boxes are broken apart and placed separately in designated recycling containers located in the trash area. Resident shall ensure that newspapers and plastic containers shall be compacted and also place in designated recycling containers.
- Resident shall be responsible at the resident expense for hauling to the dump or disposing of items to large to fit in the trash containers. Items related to a business (non-residential related trash are prohibited from deposing in complex trash and recycle containers.
- Resident shall refrain from leaving articles in front of the entrance to their unit, staircases, and other common areas.
- Resident shall refrain from shaking or hanging clothing, curtains, rugs, and other coverings and clothes outside of any window, ledge, or balcony.
- Resident shall refrain from disposing of any combustible or hazardous material in trash or recycle container.
- Upon Move Out, tenants are required to dispose of any house hold items, trash, garbage at their own cost and will be charged a hauling fee if items fill up the trash bin or recycling containers.
- Residents shall put all trash including lint from dryers in the proper trash receptacles.
- All clothing must be removed immediately after washing and drying. Clothing left in the laundry room will be discarded after 24 hours.
SAFETY / SECURITY
- Gate will be closed at all times. Do not allow anyone to follow you into the gate. Report to the Onsite Managers if there’s uninvited people in the complex.
- No Flammable aloud in the unit or to be stored in the garage.
- Security is the responsibility of each resident and each guest. Property owner or manager assumes no responsibility or liability, unless otherwise provided by law, for residents’ and guests’ safety and security, or for injury or damage caused by criminal acts of other persons.
- Residents are prohibited from drinking alcohol outside the unit or anywhere on the premises.
- Residents shall refrain from using illegal drugs or the selling illegal drugs anywhere in the complex.
- Resident should ensure that all doors are locked during resident absence.
- Resident should ensure that all appliances are turned off before departing from the premises.
- When leaving for an extended period, Resident should notify Owner how long Resident will be away.
- Prior to any planned absence from the unit, resident shall give owner authority to all entry to the unit to any person or provide owner with the name of any person or entity permitted by resident to enter the unit.
- Resident shall refrain from using or storing gasoline or other flammables in the unit, garage or complex.
- Resident shall ensure that no personal belongings, incl bicycles, play equipment or other items shall be left unattended in the staircase, garage areas, or anywhere in the complex.
- Residents are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Residents are not allowed to sublet their apartment at any time.
MAINTENANCE, REPAIRS AND ALTERATIONS
- Resident shall advise owner of any items requiring repair, such as dripping faucets or non working light switches. Resident shall make maintenance requests as soon after the defected.
- Resident shall refrain from making any alterations or improvements to the unit without the consent of Owner. Resident shall refrain from using adhesives, glue or tape to affix pictures or decorations.
- Resident shall refrain from using aluminum foil as a window covering and shall obtain the approval of Owner before using any window covering visible from the exterior of the building.
PARKING / GARAGE AREA
- Resident shall only use assigned parking spaces and shall ensure that guests park only in unassigned areas or designated guest parking areas. Resident shall ensure that posted and designated fire zones or “No Parking” areas remain clear of vehicles at all times. Resident shall refrain from parking in unauthorized areas or in another resident’s designated parking space. (Vehicles parked in unauthorized areas or in another resident’s space may be towed away at the vehicle owner’s expense.)
- Residents park their vehicles at their own risk.
- The Property Owner, or Property Manager are not responsible for any damages to resident’s vehicles due to theft or vandalism.
- Residents are prohibited from making any auto repairs in carports or around building premises. This includes street Parking area in or around building premises.
- Residents are responsible for cleaning up any oil spills caused by leaks from their vehicle. Residents will also be responsible for the cost to clean up any damaged area caused by oil or any other fluids leaking from their automobile.
- All automobiles parked on the premises must have current registration with the DMV and be in operable condition. Automobiles with expired tags or inoperable will be towed at the owners expense.
- There’s no guest parking on the premises. All guests must park on the street. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Resident’s vehicle(s) must fit within the designated parking space. Vehicles that block, hinder or prohibit the use of the parking area by other residents are not allowed.
SECURITY DEPOSIT / BREAKING THE TERMS OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
- Resident cannot use security for last month’s rent.
- Residents are required to give landlord a Notice to Vacate at least 30 days before termination of tenancy.
ROOMMATES / REPLACING ROOMMATES / SUBLETTING
- Unauthorized subletting is strictly prohibited.
- In the event that a resident is replacing a roommate or has requested to add a new person to the rental agreement, the new roommate Must Qualify as a new tenant. Once Qualified and Approved, the current resident will sign an addendum adding new tenant to the lease agreement.
- Resident is responsible for keeping electricity on at all times to the unit. Failure to have working and current utilities to the unit is grounds for termination.
The Casa Serena entrance gate will be closed at all times, you are responsible for closing the gate behind you. The exit gate also remains closed at all times, and will open and close automatically. Residents using any of the walk-thru doors adjacent to the gates will be responsible to close and lock after exiting. For safety of the complex, please make sure no one follows you inside the gate. In the event this occurs, please report to the on-site managers the license plate, make and model, and color of the unauthorized vehicle.
- Swim at your own risk, there is no lifeguard on duty.
- Proper swimming attire must be worn at all times.
- Children Under 14 must not use the pool without an adult resident in attendance.
- Glass containers and other breakable items are not allowed in or around the pool area.
- The entrance to the swimming area must remain locked at all times. This is an important safety precaution.
- Use of suntan lotion and oil is permitted on the sun deck provided a soap shower is taken before entering the pool.
- Use of air mattresses, inner tubes or large objects in the pool is not allowed.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Boisterous behavior and feats of daring exhibition that could jeopardize your personal safety and the safety of others are prohibited.
- Spitting, spouting water from the mouth or blowing of the nose in the pool is prohibited.
- Noise, such as audio equipment and/or voice levels, must be maintained at a minimum volume.
- Any person with considerable exposed sub-epidermal tissue, open blisters or cuts is strongly advised not to use the pool. Any open wounds may become infected.
- People suspected of having infectious or communicable diseases may not use the pool.
- Swimming is prohibited after stated pool hours.
- Pool will be closed after adding heavy doses of chemicals to the water as eye/skin damage could result.
- Please help us maintain a clean environment in the pool and patio area. Dispose of all litter in trash containers.
- Management is not responsible for loss of personal property.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entrance to any person(s) who, in their judgment, is/are in violation of the rules and regulations.
- Every precaution is taken to ensure your safety. If, for any reason, the pool and patio are deemed unsafe for use, the facility will be closed immediately and will remain closed until the city, state and/or management deem the area safe for use.
- Private parties are not permitted in or around the pool areas.
- Posted rules and regulations must be followed.
- The safety equipment is for emergency use only. Please do not tamper or play with this equipment.Thank you for complying with these regulations. Your cooperation helps make the swimming pool a fun place for all to enjoy.